- CommentaryConsistently over time, every person born in New Brunswick has been expected to live longer on average (life expectancy at birth), compared to previous generations.
- CommentaryWhile reporting results for the province gives a broad idea about how New Brunswick performs overall, when we look at each region or community separately, we see that local values may vary greatly from the provincial ones.
Protective and risk factors are the two elements in the development of resilience. Resilience is often referred to as the ability to bounce back from adversity.
Talk about improving health care services in New Brunswick has existed for as long as health services have existed in New Brunswick. Yet, as we survey New Brunswickers, many have commented on an unmet need for improvement, or how they…
- CommentaryNew Brunswickers have differing opinions about the pros and cons of cannabis legalization, but all of our opinions should be based on facts. Currently, here is what we know about usage of cannabis by youth in New Brunswick.
- CommentaryNew Brunswick has high rates of heart disease and stroke. We looked at the risks for each of N.B.'s 33 communities.
- CommentaryWhether playing in summer or studying during the school year, New Brunswick's youth would benefit from more sleep.