These sets of indicators are organized based on the Population Health Model. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the people who live, learn, work and take part in activities and community life in the province.
Primary Health Survey
These sets of indicators are from our Primary Health Survey, which aims to understand and report on New Brunswickers' experiences with primary health services.
About this Health Zone
Zone 1 - Moncton and South-East Area includes the following NBHC communities:
- Bouctouche, Richibucto, Saint-Antoine Area
- Dieppe and Memramcook
- Hillsborough, Riverside-Albert, Alma Area
- Riverview and Coverdale
- Sackville, Dorchester, Port Elgin Area
- Salisbury and Petitcodiac
- Shediac, Beaubassin East and Cap-Pelé