These sets of indicators are organized based on the Population Health Model. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the people who live, learn, work and take part in activities and community life in the province.
Primary Health Survey
These sets of indicators are from our Primary Health Survey, which aims to understand and report on New Brunswickers' experiences with primary health services.
Student Wellness Survey - 6 to 12
These sets of indicators are from our Student Wellness Survey (grades 6 to 12), which aims to understand and report on several aspects of students’ wellness.
Home Care Survey
About this Health Zone
Zone 2 - Fundy Shore and Saint John Area includes the following NBHC communities:
- Grand Bay-Westfield, Westfield, Greenwich Area
- Quispamsis, Rothesay, Hampton Area
- Saint John, Simonds and Musquash
- St. George, Grand Manan, Blacks Harbour Area
- St. Stephen, Saint Andrews, Campobello Island Area
- Sussex, Norton, Sussex Corner Area